Over the years, i have dabbled into a few things including hairstyling and design.
I am pleased to share some of my work with you.
The following are images of some of my creative hairstyles and customised wigs. They’re all made by yours truly.
On this note, I am thankful for my siblings who have been very supportive of my crafts.
My kid sister is the face of my hair brand, she models for me without stress. She believes that art is fashion and fashion is art. She’s a happy soul ❤
Wigs and it’s perks.
In the last two decades, you’ll agree with me that the world has greatly evolved and it’s amazing how much we’ve come to achieve. From simbi’s hairstyles to the amazing Ghana cornrows braids, and now, there’s the protective styling of crochet braids.
All is these are achieved by exploring and paving ways for a new fashion sense, which is solely dependent on the effectiveness of the mind’s eye.
Fashion is art that’s crafted for beautification.
Automatically, wig wearing is a good way to switch your style, protect your hair and it even gives room for hair growth and other haircare routines to be achieved.
As you part your hair into cornrows, you’re good to go. There are no more;
- Sweating scalp.
- Smelling hair and weaves.
- Rough and thin edges.
- Split ends and dryness.
The above hair problems are eliminated because, wearing a wig allows you to apply your hair products and treatments as you please.
Once you are done for the day, take out your wig, flip it inside out, and hang it to dry.
Here are some valuable tips on how to keep your wig after use.
- Let it air dry after each use.
- Don’t keep it tied up inside a nylon
- If you don’t have an old weave pack, find a zip lock bag, insert some eyelets (holes) in it and put the wig in it.
- If you swim with your wig, make sure to rinse it properly with conditioner and hand it to dry naturally to avoid tangled hair and shredding.
- Do not keep it in the bottom of your box of clothes.
- For restyling and treatment, visit a professional stylist.
Visit this page for weekly posts on how to maintain your hair.
Don’t forget to like and share with friends.Follow me on Facebook and Instagram for more....